About the Role
We are currently recruiting a Senior Accounting Manager for an outdoor furniture company in Treviso.
General accounting position managing all financial transactions from a group policy perspective as well as in accordance with local legislation. Responsibilities also include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments, returns and any other statutory reporting/declarations.
Key member of our finance team who will have countless opportunities to increase your responsibilities and take on new challenges in a supportive and encouraging environment.
• Ensures compliance with group procedures and accounting standards;
• Participates in the smooth running of the statutory auditors' and auditors' mission;
• Analysing, accounting, and recording closing entries;
• Ensures the reconciliation of the general accounts (Blackline);
• Assures that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the Group’s accounting policies, chart of accounts, and related accounting principles and practices, and that subordinate ledgers reconcile with the general ledger;
• Ensures that accounting activities are performed according to the legislation, and adequate documentation/support of transactions and reports are available and verifiable.
Monitoring of transaction processing:
• Analyses and records manual inter-company entries;
• Prepares monthly adjustment entries and monitor discrepancies with inter-company partners in other countries;
• Prepares and declares VAT, DEB, DES returns, statistical surveys, etc.
• Participates in the follow-up of the AR accounts.
• Prepares weekly payments for the relevant companies;
• Manages cash operations (sales to staff, expense reports, company overheads);
• Manages the daily professional banking activities of the employees concerned (bank card applications, account openings, bank changes, etc.);
• Supports on the preparation of the weekly cash flow forecasts.
• German and English Fluent;
• Expertise in German Accounting and Taxes;
• Successfully completed master’s degree in accounting (ideally certified Bilanzbuchhalter);
• At least 7 years of experience in accounting, preferably in commercial/industrial environment;
• Knowledge of Microsoft AX and/or Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
• Good knowledge of MS office;
• Rigorous and organised, autonomous, and responsible.
• Ability to build a strong team spirit and drive the team.
• Good analytical and synthesis skills.
• Respect procedures and the confidentiality of information.
• Ability to set priorities and solve problems.
• Good communication skills (internal and external), good resistance to stress.
• Demonstrates and actively promotes company values.
Inviando il proprio CV si autorizza il trattamento dei propri dati personali ai sensi dell’art. 13 Dlgs 196 del 30 giugno 2003 e dell’art. 13 GDPR (Regolamento UE 2016/679) ai fini della ricerca e selezione del personale.